Happy Friday, everyone!!
In honor of my first recipe post on a Friday night, I thought nothing would be more appropriate than what I’m eating while drinking tonight.
Unforgettable, Unregrettable Fries:
- Metal spatula, Small to medium sheet pan, Oven, Chef’s knife and cutting board
- 1 head of garlic, cloves smashed but still in large pieces
- 3 med-large yellow onions
- 3 small to med potatoes
- 2 Tbsp evoo
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1+ pinches of dried red pepper flakes to taste
- 1/4 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 375 F while preping the veggies.
2) Combine all the ingredients on the sheet pan, making sure everything is well coated (get your hands dirty!). When you lay them out on the pan, things will layer. Try to make sure that the potatoes are on the bottom and the onions/garlic towards the top.
3) Bake 45-50 mins on an upper rack and turn half-way through with spatula.
If the spice is too much and you’re looking for a dip, put down the ketchup!! These fries are spicy and salty, so I recommend something closer to chives and sour cream or a softened onion cream cheese.
What to drink? Vodka tonics