To round out the last side dish I served at Easter dinner, here was our main starch. A quick and easy side that you can prep, put in the oven and forget about for 45 mins. Tent with foil after baking and this dish will be ready to serve with no fuss.
The fresh herbs are not only pretty, but they take this easy potato dish to another level!
Roasted, Herbed New Potatoes:
- Large baking sheet, small bowl, knife, cutting board, oven
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 pint-boxes of new potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 bunch chopped parsley
- 1/2 bunch chopped thyme
- 2 Tbsp evoo
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt (it sounds like a lot, but this makes 8+ servings)
- 1 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Prep the garlic first, and add it to the evoo in a small bowl. Then chop the herbs and let them sit in the oil too and infuse while you prep your potatoes and let the oven heat up.
- Toss all the ingredients together on the sheet pan with your hands. Make sure all the potatoes are well coated.
- Bake at 400 F for 45 mins.